"Real happiness is found in the struggles we undergo to realise our goals, in our efforts to move forward." Daisaku Ikeda
Whoops it has been two days since I set out to write my gratitude list EVERYDAY. It has been two days since my last confession. Ah the cycle of life. So having missed the last two days the list will be longer today I promise!
– I am grateful for good friends who invite me to things! especially tonight’s Halloween Do! I have a impressively scary costume that I may post a pic of tomorrow if the opportunity arises. Once all the under mask make up has been sorted! I have to ensure the when I take the mask off I still look OK, so I am sourcing one last item before heading out tonight!
– Wednesday I was grateful for the Buddhist meeting at my house. I feel so blessed to enjoy the company of our Buddhist community and be able to offer the space I live in for now. Although it will be something I’ll miss when I have to move house post separation, I can live in gratitude for the energy and support it is providing right now.
– I am grateful for a lovely and inspiring employer! I will miss working for her full time, but really hope to keep helping as much as I can.
– I am grateful for my decision to return to university next year. I am grateful for living in a country that allows me to have a student loan and financial support. Now it’s fingers crossed that the study leads me to a well paid job! so that I can pay it all back in a timely manner.
– I am grateful for the last week or so. My partner has been in Melbourne on holiday so it has been great to have some time apart to let the separation sink in. It is painful. My heart hurts… but I am learning that being on my own won’t be such a bad thing. As much as I’d love to keep her all to myself… it isn’t what she wants and these things take time. I have to respect that. This time alone over the last week or so has been a great reminder of the friends I do have, and the things I enjoy doing in my own time.
– I am grateful for… music! It is the very fabric of my sanity at times. Keeps me going, makes me feel, heal and everything in between. I have a very diverse taste in music, but this song has made me feel so alive in the last few days. Crank up the classical music and just sit back feeling the profundity and power of life itself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
OK I think I’ve caught up.
I hope you are keeping well x
An Astrology Blog by Dipali Desai, focusing on Spirituality, Healing and Self-Discovery for the evolving individual.
Nandor Tanczos on politics and culture in Aotearoa New Zealand
Milabs, Monarchs, Human Cloning
WE ARE SPARKS : ENERGY BEINGS FROM THE CIRCLE OF LIFE - Uncovering the untruth to reveal the truth
The adventures of a modern feminist reclaiming the kitchen and other stuff along the way.
Georg Andreas Suhr – International Brand Consultant & Creative Director :: Berlin :: Beijing :: Bangalore
Documenting my findings on this crazy planet
Lively and Honest Restaurant Reviews, Food Musings & General Domestic Godliness from New Zealand
the secrets, struggles and successes of a twenty something
Our adventures on Te Araroa
I will raise you from the darkness and you will be a light to many
Vampires with disastrous private lives...
black swan fooled by randomness
purpose fueled living
Online Therapist, Author